For nearly 10 Years people have argued what the 9 clues in Forrest Fenn’s poem were that led to the treasure chest. But Recent comments by Forrest Fenn have narrowed it down.
The 9 clues are:
- Begin it where warm waters halt.
- Take it in the canyon down.
- Not far but too far to walk.
- Put in below the home of Brown.
- From there it’s no place for the meek.
- The end is ever drawing nigh
- There will be no paddle up your creek;
- Just Heavy loads and water high.
- If you have been wise and found the blaze.
Look quickly down! Sounds simple right?
There are a few hint’s in the poem which I think are:
- Hint of riches new and old.
- Hear me all and listen good, your effort will be worth the cold.
- If you are brave and in the wood, I give you title to the gold.